A bad day

Thursday, April 19, 2001

It is now 9.30 pm and today has been a very long and tiring day!

Today is also my little brother's birthday.  He is 8 years old. I miss him and my family a lot.  Sometimes I want to go home and sometimes I wish I could live two lives at once.

Cat and I was upset at each other all day along.  It was mainly my fault, I don't blame her.  We were staying at her mom's work and got upset at something.  After that I wanted to go back home but she wouldn't let me because she was afraid I would call the airline and shorten my time with her.  She apparently held on to my shirt and wouldn't let me off her sight. Once she stood leaning against her moped waiting for me to go on an errand with her.  I could see sadness and tears in the corner of her eyes.  I wanted to forget whatever we were upset at and hug her tight but I couldn't.  I hate myself for being stubborn and to see her like that.