"Valentine"

Friday, April 6, 2001

I was so tired last night that I fell asleep so fast! When I woke up this morning, it was already 10:30 am. Now it is 11:45 am and we just finished breakfast. Cat is taking a shower now as I'm writing this. We will go to the movie theater and watch the horror film "Valentine." This movie came out a long time ago back home in the U.S. but I never got the chance to see it.

The days here with Cat go by so quick. It will be three weeks this coming Sunday that I've been here. I don't want to go home yet. I will try to extend my visa and plane ticket so I can stay until the end of May.

It is actually night time now in the U.S. and I will probably call my family later if I have time. We will go to a karaoke place tonight after Cat's mom gets off work around 11:00 pm. Also today, my friends will travel to Chiang Rai, a northern province in Thailand. They have several Hmong friends up there. They say they will come back to Bangkok for one week before going back home but we'll see if they do!

Right now it is 8:00 pm and we just got home not too long ago. We went to Ramkhamhaeng University because she had to register for summer classes. After that, we went to Major Cineplex across her university but they closed the theater for the day. We then went to the one in Ekkamai and we made it inside just in time for the movie!