Promises

Wednesday, April 4, 2001

"I, Cat, promised you that I will never break my words. I will always love you for as long as I live. Will wait for you and will never change my mind. I love you so much, more than I can ever say. I will never change my mind. I will do everything for you if I can. I want to be with you forever. I will try my best. I hope that you will have and feel the same way. I have never love someone like I love you. I promise I will love you and be with you as long as I live. P.S. I am a chicken but I do really love you."

"I promised Cat that I will never break my words. I will always love you for as long as I live. Will wait for you and will never change my mind. I truly love you and you have been so wonderful to me. I will always cherish you and the memories we shared together. You are the love of my life. Whenever you need me, I will be everything for you. I will show you all you need to see. "Let me be the only one to keep you from the cold." I love you forever and always."

Klongtoey Market

Klongtoey Market  Wikipedia
"Klong Toey market is one of the cheapest in Bangkok, being situated away from the city center and catering more for the needs of the poorer inhabitants. The traders display their wares in a somewhat haphazard fashion, fish being sold alongside clothing for example, but there is always a wide range of goods to choose from. Klong Toey Market is also known as Khlongtoei Market."

Today we went to Klongtoey Market. We woke up around 11 am, took showers, ate, and walked across the street to the market to buy shorts and shirts for me.

I bought three shorts and one shirt. We then walked across to another side of the street to a post office to send a letter to my uncle in Saraburi. About two days ago, I also sent home 17 post cards and a letter to my sister.

After we got home, I tried on the shorts, and two of them were too tight. We walked back to the market to exchange them.