Errands

Wednesday, April 11, 2001

Today, we got up at 11 am, ate breakfast, and took showers. I went on the computer to check my emails, then we went to stay at her mom's work until 2 pm.

After Cat's mom came back, we went home and cleaned the upstairs room for my friends. Before they went to Chiang Rai a few weeks ago, they called and told me that they will come back to Bangkok and stay with us.  We swept, vacuumed, and wiped the wooden floor until it sparkled!

Around 4 pm, we went to Klongtoey Market where I bought two shorts and two shirts. We ate noodles on the street and walked back home. We dropped my things at home and we went to a Kodak shop to buy photo albums for the pictures we developed. We bought two photo albums.

It is now 9 pm, and Cat's mom told me earlier when we were at her work that she will take us out to eat when she closed at 10:30 pm.

I got my airline ticket changed to June 13. It cost 75 USD to change it. They faxed me the changes already.