"The Mexican"

Tuesday, April 17, 2001

Wikipedia
Cat woke me get up at 6 am this morning to shower and go to school. I was so tired, I didn't take a shower. When we got to her school, we checked the schedule posted outside the room for her first class, and found out the time was changed to later in the evening.  We also went to check the second class which was canceled for the day too.

We ate breakfast at the cafeteria, then went to Major Cineplex because she didn't want to wait all day for that one class. It was only 10 am, and the theater wasn't open yet, so we sat in her car and waited. She asked me to remove her earrings because she wanted to try on the new ones her cousin gave her. It was really small and when I tried to detach it, I dropped it under the seat. We couldn't find it and she got upset at me. For a good ten minutes, we were silent!

It was getting really hot in the car so we got out and walked to Central Tower shopping center which was a block away. I bought three VCDs from Manpong. Manpong is a media store like Fye in the U.S.

We walked back to the theatre at 11 am and bought tickets to see "The Mexican."

For dinner, Cat ordered two pizzas. One seafood and one Hawaiian style with pork and pineapple. I had two slices of pizza and chicken wings. She had two slices and one chicken wing.