Tired

Saturday, April 14, 2001

When I woke up to use the bathroom at 7:30 am this morning, I was really tired. I went back to bed and slept until 10:30 am. I ate pork noodles for breakfast then took a warm shower. 

In the early afternoon, Cat and I went with her mom and Uncle Q to Wat Yang. I'm not sure how to spell it. We prayed as usual but only stayed about half an hour. On the way back home, we stopped at a local restaurant to have noodles for lunch. It seems all I eat is noodles these days but it is so good too, and I'm not even tired of it yet!

We stayed home the rest of the afternoon and watched TV. I did some cross-stitching with Cat's sister. She gave me a kit with a design of a mother cat and three kittens. Aunt Jim, the one my friends and I stayed with in Bang Na came to visit. She asked Cat and I to go sleep at her house tonight because her husband and son will be away.