Not so well

Wednesday, April 18, 2001

Cat didn't feel good at all today. We were supposed to go to school in the morning but when we woke up, it was already 11 am.  Her first class starts at 11:30 and we wouldn't make it on time.

We went to Klongtoey Market and I bought two backpacks.  Then we took a tuk tuk taxi to an office building where she paid her mom's bills.

When we got home, she felt very tired and weak because she didn't eat anything since morning. She curled up and napped on the tile floor next to me while I watched TV. Her mom brought some medicine for her later on during the day.

Around 5:30 pm, I went out to eat with her sister. When we got back home, she was a little upset with me because I left her sleeping on the floor and didn't tell her where I was going. I thought I'd let her rest but she didn't like it that way. I didn't know she wanted to be with me every minute of the day. Haha...